Saturday, August 10, 2013

The silence is worse than the noise.

If any intelligent,critical thinking person  thought that the noise coming out of the mouths of the Obama cool Aid drinkers was frustrating,I am here to say that the zombie like silence is a hundred times worse.Back in 2008 when Obama was running for President for the first time, I was truly afraid that the majority of White people were going to lose their minds due to the presence of the first Black family occupying the White house.I must say that,to my surprise,most Caucasians have behaved fairly well and,it is the Negro race that has gone completely mad with stupidity and delusions of grandeur.....
I live in Florida and I am in constant contact with the public these days trying to get enough signatures to put the medical marihuana petition on the ballot for the 2014 elections.This job requires that I address as many people as possible without any prejudice from my part.To my surprise , it is black folks who are refusing to sign the petition more than the caucasians and the hispanics.....These black men give off the impression that they are all walking around feeling as if they are the president of the united states and it is beneath them to even speak to another black man wearing a shirt with the marihuana leaf in front of it.They act worse when in the presence of the mentally and emotionally unstable black woman...I was at a free Jazz &Blues concert last night in Hollywood,Fl. I was working the crowd asking for signatures and,white americans and hispanics were happily calling me over to volunteer their signatures.Blacks on the other hand,would not even answer me when I asked them if they were Florida registered voters.They all gave me this stupid blank stare which kept reminding me of zombies from those stupid hollywood movies.I have come to the conclusion that most blacks,both males and females, have associated themselves so closely with barrack and michelle that they see themselves as president and first lady....Thus, they are now feeling too high and mighty inside their little puny brains to even put their signatures on a political petition dealing with a banned natural medicine.Whites and Latinos,on the other hand, who understand the seriousness of the issue of medical marihuana are more than eager to sign..Even if the petition was in favor of legalizing recreational marihuana,blacks should be the first ones to want to sign since it is their children and grand children who are more likely to wind up in jail because of marihuana usage.The jails of America are full of young black marihuana smokers while white youths are getting sent away by cops who just take their marihuana away from them...Yet,their imbecile zombie like parents are busy walking around acting and thinking they are the president of the United States and proud supporters of laws and policies that were put in place to imprison and punish blacks and other poor and powerless people.I agree with all the republicans who want to take black people's right to vote away from them..Putting the vote into the hands of black people is like putting a loaded gun in the hands of a little child; A very dangerous thing to do.
 Needless to say,I have been doing a lot of generalizing and that's never a good thing to do but,everything I have written about, I have experienced first hand and not from hearsay.I have not spoken to every black person in America but,from what I have seen so far,I can fairly say that the obama and michelle Kool aid has turned out to be a very dangerous mind altering drug for Black people.....Much more than dangerous than the little green leaf that they are turning against in public while probably using in the privacy of their homes.....I even had this black man tell me that he would not sign the petition , even though he had cancer, I asked him if he had brain cancer and he was too stupid to even understand the sarcasm behind my question.....Anyway,enough of stupid people ...; If there are any intelligent ones of you left out there who agree with anything I have said , please let me know. Also,if you disagree,let me know why you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment